How to make a Cheese Omelet
1 egg, 50 g cheese, 1 cup milk, 3 tablespoons cooking oil, a pinch of salt and pepper.
Frying pan, fork, spatula, cheese-grater, bowl, and plate.
Ø Crack the egg into a bowl
Ø Whisk the egg with a fork until it’s smooth
Ø Add milk and whisk well
Ø Grate the cheese into the bowl and stir
Ø Heat the oil in frying pan
Ø Turn the omelet with spatula and cook both sides
Ø Place on a plate, season with salt and pepper
Choose the best answer.
1. The text above belongs to……
C. news item
2. The text tells us about……
A. how long to make any kind of food
B. ingredients of making omelet
C. utensils of making omelet
D. methods of making omelet
E. how to eat a cheese omelet
3. The followings are methods of making a cheese omelet, except…..
- cracking the egg
- whisking the egg
- adding milk
- heating the oil
4. How much cheese do we need to make a cheese omelet?
- one gram
- three grams
- five grams
- fifty grams
5. …… is a tool with a flat flexible blade used for mixing and spreading.